Renewing Your Membership
Membership Automatic Renewals:
Continue to access your PMI benefits without interruption by automatically renewing your annual membership.
- Click on Membership Automatic Renewal
- Select "add your payment method"
- Search for and add the "PMI Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter"
- Select "ON".
Note: You will receive an email reminder a month before your renewal is processed.
Membership Manual Renewals:
- Please follow the instructions provided in your reminder email
- To join PMI Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter, you must first be a member of the global Project Management Institute (PMI).
- All payments are payable to PMI (not PMINL Chapter) by credit card on a secure site.
- Fees are in US dollars, and GST is added.
- You may be able to get reimbursed for the cost of professional memberships by your employer.
- Once you are a member of PMI, you can add 1 or more local chapter memberships.