How to Join
Step 1. Become a member of PMI
- PMI offers 3 types of membership options – individual, student, and retiree membership.
- Click here to learn more about each type of PMI membership.
- Identify the type of membership you are seeking and follow the online process as instructed.
- When you apply for membership with PMI, you can join PMINL at the same time OR as a separate transaction. Note: PMI is very good at walking you through this over the phone.
- After you have created your account, make sure to check back frequently and utilize the full benefits of what PMI has to offer.
- You should also keep your profile (email address, phone number, etc.) up to date by clicking here:https://my.pmi.org/
Step 2.Become an NL Chapter member
- If you have not established your membership with PMI (global),please visit Step 1.
- To join the PMI Newfoundland & Labrador Chapter, you must register and pay your fees through PMI.org directly.
- Your membership records will be updated and the Newfoundland & Labrador Chapter will be notified of your membership.
- To pay your fees, click here and follow the PMI Marketplace instructions.
- Note: (a) The annual Chapter membership fee for each type of membership varies.
(b) You are able to join more than one Chapter if you wish.
Additional Membership Resources:
- Check out our Guest Pass Program
- Visit our FAQs
- Visit the global Project Management Institute (PMI) website at www.pmi.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about your membership, please email email@example.com.