PMP Prep Course Instruction
Call for Prep Course Instructors
Are you passionate about project management, and eager to help others earn their professional designation?
- Prepare professionals to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam (5-15 learners per class)
- Review the class materials and presentation
- Available on March 28, March 29, April 4, 2020 (18 hours - 6 hours per day) to lead prep course sessions
- PMP Certified
- Experience teaching adult learners
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Prompt and well organized
- Letter of Interest
Send your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. The deadline for application is March 6, 2020.
- You get to be a part of a program that helps other project managers successfully write the PMP or CAPM exam.
- An additional benefit is you will get to meet and network with other project managers in the local community.