BOARD OPENINGS for 2024 / 2025
PMINL, in accordance with Article VI of its Bylaws, is seeking nominations to fill six of its leadership positions for the 2024-2025 term as part of the regular cycle of operations. The positions open for January 2023 are:
- Vice-President / President Elect (this is a 3-year term as follows: 1 year as Vice President, 1 year as President, 1 year as Past President)
- Treasurer (2-year replacement term)
- Director of Technology (2-year term)
- Director of Marketing (2-year term)
- Director of Programs (2-year term)
- Director of Membership (2-year term)
See job descriptions here.
Conditions which must be met to stand for election to the Board:
- Must be a member of PMI good standing of as of the close date of nominations;
- Can only run for one position;
- MUST be able to attend the monthly BOD meetings. As per the PMI®NL bylaws, article 5, section 12 a board member may be removed from the board if they fail to attend 2 consecutive board meetings.
PMI®NL is accepting nominations between October 06th and November 19th, 2022 from those who are interested in contributing to the growth and development of the NL Chapter and to the PM community. An online general election will take place from November 27th to December 11, 2022 with the announcement of results at the Annual General Meeting in December.
Please consider contributing to our Chapter by putting your name forward for a position. Follow the links below for a description of each position.
To submit a nomination, please send email to email@example.com and include the following details by no later than November 19th, 2022.
- Position for which nomination is submitted
- Name, email address, and phone number
- PMI member number (must be member in good standing)
- Candidate statement (a short biography explaining why you are interested in the position, how your skill set aligns to the position sought, why you would be a good candidate)
- Resume listing your experience, qualifications / skill set (resume is for consideration by the nominating committee will not be share with membership at large)
- Headshot photo (optional but encouraged).