12 September 2022 at 09:00AM
Volunteer Opportunity - Mentorship Program Manager
PMINL has an immediate opportunity for a Mentorship Program Manager. - The PMINL Mentorship Program Pilot was successful in 2021, with 15 mentees and 4 mentors participating.
- In addition to making connections, developing their communication and networking skills, and earning PDUs, the participants provided valuable feedback on the program.
- The Mentorship Program will continue in 2022, with sessions targeted for the Fall.
- This volunteer opportunity is to work with the Director of Programs to coordinate and manage the delivery of the mentorship program.
- Plan mentorship sessions, from initiation to close
- Organize the matching of mentees and mentors and distribute contact info
- Plan and deliver kick-off, check-in, and wrap-up sessions
- Experience in event planning for business events
- Experience working in a collaborative / team environment Must-Have Skill Set Needed
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills Nice-to-Have(s)
- Previous experience in a mentorship program
- Previous experience with a non-profit corporation
- Previous experience in a volunteer position
If you are interested in volunteering for this position, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following details by no later than September 30th.
- Your name, email address, and cell phone number
- PMI member number
- Resume including past work/volunteer experience, executing similar tasks/roles
- Any additional information you wish to include about yourself and why you think you would be a fit for the role